Sunday, October 4, 2009

the moon in my window

MOON IN MY WINDOW

THE clock strikes eight,
He heads my window straight.
‘good evening’, to me he greets,
And then lights up the streets.

The moon in my window knows me well,
My joys and sorrows to him, I need not tell.
He sees me laugh, he sees me cry,
Than him, no one is a better spy.

He looks at me with a keen sight,
As though, aware of my plight.

To him I turn filled with feelings,
To which he gives patient hearings.
Pot of thoughts I empty,
Some sad, some of times happy.

He is perfect to play hide and seek,
Changes my mood to happy from bleak.
Behind the clouds, he hides.
Or else, walks with great strides.

To the world he is far,
But to me he is at par.
All my secrets he knows
And these he can never disclose.

Among the diamonds, he is a pearl,
That makes the sea swirl.
Gives me strength his divine light,
To stand all odds and bravely fight.

Peace I get from the moonlight beams,
When we finally say ‘sweet dreams’.

4 comments:

  1. nice .............keep it up





    Always RocK......KUSHAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. me bhi kuch pesh karna chaahta hooo....ijajat ho toh...
    _______________________________________________

    Smile when you are in pain,
    For a smile can make your lighter.
    Smile even if someone hurts your feeling,
    For a smile can win heart over.
    Smile when you adore someone very much,
    For a smile can reflect your love.
    Smile even when you are depressed,
    For a smile can give a healing touch.
    Smile if you are not beutiful enough,
    For a smile can enhance your beauty.
    Smile with all your heart,
    Since it costs nothing but gives everything.
    For a smile can win your enemies.


    If it ever happens that some people
    is too tired to give you a smile,
    why not you leave one of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the best post of all that i read. Written wth so mch of care and precision.... it surely stands out.

    ReplyDelete