Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Nameless Relation

We meet through the rains, we meet through the sun,
hide and seek meetings are so much fun;
I see him through the moon, he sees me through the rain,
this relation is hard to explain,
with happiness it brings some pain.

Rains soothe the earth, cool the land,
my thirst unquenched I still stand.
Over my face a splash hits,
as though he kisses me in bits.
Rains give his message dear:
"I am not far, feel me near,
I am made for you,
to be with you."

Days become shorter, my nights still longer,
distance makes our bond even stronger.
He whispers through the breeze-
"My love for you shall never cease."

Gives me strength the moonlight creams,
when to his call my heart beams,
"We shall meet though now in dreams,
till then, wish you sweet dreams."
His call makes my day,
gives me a hopeful ray.

We meet in dark, we meet in light,
Through winter breeze he hugs me tight;
through thunder storms though we fight,
this relation has taken a higher flight.

Our relation is a special one,
like this there can be none,
for the world we are far,
but we know that we are at par.

We have not but our souls have met,
but this, the world does not accept,
I know and I know not where does he hail,
for all this relation is a fairy tale.
Than love, we share much more,
trust each other from the core....

7 comments:

  1. Urvashi...
    Ur really gr8 yaaaar.....this r true feelings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said urvi.... pl copyright it,,,now! its straight frm heart n thts y its luvd... :) kudos girlie :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god.... i love the way u've expressed this...

    I am in such a relation.. it feels great..

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONNECTED BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF CONNECTION. Love is sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its wat iam feelg , ur super ,

    ReplyDelete