Saturday, March 27, 2010

It is....

It's his eyes, it's his grin,
it's his sharp prominent chin;
that makes my heart skip a beat,
looking at him is a delightful treat.

It's the way he brushes his hair with his hand,
when he is in his thoughtful land,
it's the twinkle of his eyes,
that none can posess even after a million tries.

It's his memory, it's his thought,
because of which my heart is caught.
It's only him I want to see,
it's with him that i want to be.

It's his scent that helps me know,
that he is standing behind me in tow;
It's his style, it's his lips,
that gives my heart a million skips.

It's the thought of being in his arms,
that pushes me in a world of magical charms.
It's the fact that he is unaware,
of how much for him I care.

It's the fact that I can wait,
a million years and change the fate.
To talk to him I hunt excuses lame,
I wish he could feel for me the same,
though all he knows is just my name,
but for this none can I blame.

It's his voice, it's his stare,
it's more than time that i want to share.
It's true that he does not feel the same,
and this gives me a pricking pain.

It's human to dream and desire,
his absence sets my heart on fire.
It's this feeling I want him to know,
in his arms old i want to grow.

It's strange and it's crazy,
I am painting a picture hazy,
his piercing gaze penetrates my soul,
he is the one for my Prince Charming's role.

It's true that I am lost,
I dont want to lose him at any cost.
It's this feeling that I enjoy,
it's the memory that can never die.

It's not only this but a lot more,
now my words are out of store,
he is thought of every moment from the core.
I know and I know not what it is,
but for now it is a magical bliss.....

3 comments:

  1. That was so well aligned with rhyme and reason. Soulful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Guess Every girl will relate to this oem..
    I know I did :)

    ReplyDelete